Description of job position
- Providing general and specific information to callers.
- Cooperating with other members of the departments to provide an adequate answer to the questions.
- Execution of requests, complaints and claims.
- Recording caller requests in the information system.
- Adherence to standards of telephone communication and quality of provided services in accordance with internal regulations.
- Responsibility for the correctness and completeness of the information provided.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Call Operator - Administration in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5,400 - 5,772 EUR
5,400 - 9,588 EUR
5,400 - 8,280 EUR
Junior Graphic Designer
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
5,400 - 9,024 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
12,264 - 61,932 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used