Description of job position
- Developing the knowledge, skills and habits of children during the time outside of class.
- Creating educational, leisure and recreational activities of children during the time outside of class.
- Monitoring the behaviour of pupils in after-school care.
- Taking pupils for walks.
- Preparing pupils for competitions etc.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Educator/Instructor/Carer - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
330 - 501 EUR
Arts & Culture
342 - 698 EUR
Education, Science & Research
348 - 693 EUR
Wood Processing Industry
347 - 701 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
996 - 4,745 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used