The salary range of employees working in Montenegro is, by default, in the range from 329.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 1,107.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Montenegro into wage bands in EUR.
Average salary and range in Montenegro by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Montenegro (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Montenegro (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
6. Lead developer Information Technology
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Sales Director Top Management
9. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
10. IT Architect Information Technology
11. Marketing Director Top Management
12. IT Manager Management
13. Head of the Legal Department Management
14. Finance Manager Management
15. Technical Director Top Management
16. Business Development Manager Management
17. Managing Director Top Management
18. Logistics Director Top Management
19. Sales Office Manager Management
20. Product owner Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Montenegro (EUR)
1. Cleaner General labour
2. Shop Assistant Commerce
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Cashier Commerce
5. Porter, Information Staff General labour
6. Security Guard Security & Protection
7. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
8. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
9. Hairdresser Service Industries
10. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
11. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
13. Receptionist Administration
14. Receptionist I Administration
15. General Labourer General labour
16. Packer Production
17. Au-pair General labour
18. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
19. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
20. Funeral service worker Service Industries
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary