Description of job position
- Securing the protection of physical persons and private property.
- Performing regular patrols around protected buildings and neighbouring areas.
- Performing patrols in the event that a breach of a protected area is signalled.
- Monitoring buildings and neighbouring areas using security camera systems.
- Determining and recording the identity of individuals.
- Checking people entering a building, performing regular or random personal searches when the presence of dangerous or forbidden items is suspected.
- Checking people leaving a building, performing regular or random personal searches when theft or misappropriation is suspected.
- Using speed, force, and other coercive means to detain a person, if needed.
- Co-operation with the police, firefighters, and rescue team members.
- Providing aid and assistance to the public.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Security Guard - Security & Protection in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
330 - 495 EUR
Porter, Information Staff
330 - 531 EUR
Security & Protection
330 - 500 EUR
Carer, Personal Assistant
Medicine & Social Care
330 - 534 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,023 - 4,674 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used