Description of job position
- Transcribing documents using computers.
- Recording of incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Handling corporate correspondence, email, and phone calls.
- Operating copier and fax equipment.
- Filing and locating documents.
- Welcoming and taking care of visitors, preparing and serving refreshments.
- Recording the minutes in meetings and negotiations.
- Reserving accommodation, travel tickets, airline tickets, and similar tasks.
- Responsibility for purchasing office supplies and other goods consumed on a daily basis.
- Managing the cash box and responsibility for entrusted cash and valuables.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Administrative Worker - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
330 - 495 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
330 - 594 EUR
330 - 640 EUR
330 - 717 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,023 - 4,674 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used