Description of job position
- Independent preparation of materials and presentations for a superior.
- Communicating with the company’s business partners.
- Independently processing meeting minutes.
- Recommending and organising personal meetings for your superior and his or her business partners.
- Recording defined working tasks and monitoring adherence to their deadlines.
- Creating weekly, monthly, and annual work plans for a manager and their subsequent coordination with the planned work of a superior or the company.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Assistant - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
330 - 501 EUR
352 - 851 EUR
381 - 815 EUR
Arts & Culture
352 - 855 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
996 - 4,745 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used