Description of job position
- Works with managers at various levels to assess the current state of diversity, equity and inclusion, identify potential solutions and influence steps for specific action planning.
- Collaborates with other components to develop and execute short- and long-term business strategies for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI).
- Develop and implement DEI capability development programs and initiatives in support of corporate strategies and individual support needs.
- Conducts equality and inclusion audits of corporate and team initiatives.
- Monitor progress on DEI corporate commitments.
- Manages communication of DEI principles, plans, progress, and supplemental CR stories.
- Collaborates with partners and leaders to influence policies and identify resources needed to create an inclusive environment.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Manager - Administration in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
450 - 496 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
450 - 1,354 EUR
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Manager
555 - 1,202 EUR
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Medicine & Social Care
541 - 1,222 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
842 - 4,046 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used