Description of job position
- Performing inspections on the chemical and microbiological indicators of input materials, intermediates (bulks), and finished products.
- Reviewing documents related to input materials by means of comparison and the assessment of the parameters.
- Inspecting the quality of parameters by means of comparison with the standards and specification of the product.
- Recording the results from inspections into the internal system.
- Reporting any discovered variances to responsible management staff.
- Responsibility for the proper use and calibration of mechanical and electrical measuring instruments.
- Participating in resolving non-standard situations occurring during the production of bulks.
- Archiving samples required by the legislation.
Position Chemical Lab Technician - Chemical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
224 - 495 EUR
Education, Science & Research
406 - 717 EUR
Chemical Lab Technician
330 - 819 EUR
Agricultural Equipment Operator
Agriculture, Food Industry
382 - 753 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,023 - 4,674 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used