Description of job position
- Presenting portfolios of products and services to customers via phone.
- Active contacting of clients via phone.
- Acquiring new customers, building and maintaining existing business relationships.
- Providing telephone advice for potential and existing clients.
- Supporting the business activities of the company.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Telemarketer - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
229 - 511 EUR
Arts & Culture
298 - 798 EUR
252 - 872 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
379 - 703 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
953 - 4,798 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used