Description of job position
- Ensuring a reliable and safe operation of database systems.
- Restoring and carrying out back-ups of databases.
- Monitoring and editing table areas and optimising databases.
- Solving encountered problems and proposing countermeasures.
- Installing security patches, service packs, and updates of database systems.
- Managing user access.
- Maintaining and updating operational documentation.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Database Administrator - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
330 - 501 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
480 - 1,439 EUR
432 - 1,519 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
509 - 1,419 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
996 - 4,745 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used