Average nett salary for Montenegro is
10% earn less 450 EUR
10% earns more 1,197 EUR
The displayed value is just for information. Compare your salary with others to see more detailed information.
Description of job position
- Designing new compelling game ideas
- Developing game ideas
- Experimenting with themes and genres
- Developing plots and storylines
- Character development
- Developing maps, scenarios, difficulty levels
- We come with winning and winning games
- Developing user interface concepts (menus and controls).
- Improving existing games
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Game designer - Information Technology in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Set fair employee remuneration
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used