Description of job position
- Preparing material required for the production of books, magazines, brochures, catalogues, directories, albums, etc.
- Cutting paper into smaller sheets using a cutting machine.
- Coating books with paper, leather, imitation leather or other materials.
- Stitching and gluing individual sheets into blocks manually or using a stitching or binding machine.
- Joining book blocks with the spine dispersive, hot melt, reactive and polyurethane adhesives.
- Repairing damaged bindings, backs of books, etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Bookbinder - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
450 - 486 EUR
Wood Processing Industry
450 - 625 EUR
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
450 - 612 EUR
Fast food worker
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
450 - 664 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,010 - 5,085 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used