Description of job position
- Creating a wide range of graphic concepts on the basis of detailed assignments from clients.
- Incorporating clients’ comments into graphic designs.
- Transferring drawings from paper to electronic form using a scanner.
- Setting the final style and colours of drawings in a graphics program.
- Exporting graphic designs in the desired format.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Junior Graphic Designer - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
450 - 486 EUR
450 - 796 EUR
Junior Graphic Designer
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
450 - 750 EUR
450 - 720 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,010 - 5,085 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used