Description of job position
- Planning the receipt and organising of the repair processes with respect to the efficient use of personnel, means of production and material.
- Managing, coordinating and motivating employees.
- Assigning tasks to employees and monitoring their fulfilment.
- Recording and evaluating the time worked and workers' performance.
- Assisting in diagnosing the complex defects and determining the repair procedures.
- Handling complaints and claims from customers.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Auto Repair Shop Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
219 - 506 EUR
452 - 1,318 EUR
Auto Repair Shop Manager
356 - 1,455 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
438 - 1,347 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
962 - 4,886 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used