Description of job position
- Driving ambulances or assisting ambulance drivers in transporting sick, injured, or convalescent persons.
- Removing and replacing soiled linens and equipment in order to maintain sanitary conditions.
- Placing patients on stretchers, and loading stretchers into ambulances, usually with assistance from other attendants.
- Accompanying and assisting emergency medical technicians on calls.
- Earning and maintaining appropriate certifications.
- Replacing supplies and disposable items on ambulances.
- Reporting facts concerning accidents or emergencies to hospital personnel or law enforcement officials.
- Administering first aid such as bandaging, splinting, and administering oxygen.
- Restraining or shackling violent patients.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Ambulance Driver - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
219 - 506 EUR
261 - 706 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
247 - 733 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
295 - 668 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
962 - 4,886 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used