Description of job position
- Collecting samples of food, snacks, ready meals, drinks and water samples from springs, pools, dams and their subsequent microbiological analysing.
- Performing announced and unannounced inspections of new and existing business operations.
- Issuing approvals/disapprovals for the opening of new operations.
- Issuing warnings and recommendations regarding the consumption and use of harmful food, cosmetics, contaminated water sources, water expanses etc.
- Imposing fines on natural and legal persons in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- Mandating compulsory vaccination in case of the risk of an outbreak.
Position Hygiene Officer - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
330 - 495 EUR
Water Management Technician
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
377 - 802 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
330 - 891 EUR
348 - 842 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,023 - 4,674 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used