Description of job position
- Providing assistance during specialised medical procedures and examinations.
- Measuring and monitoring patient vital signs and functions.
- Administering injections and prescribed medications to patients.
- Collecting samples of biological materials.
- Ordering preventative check-ups and examinations for patients.
- Administering health records and documentation.
- Washing, disinfecting, and sterilising medical instruments and aids.
- Providing first aid in an emergency.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Nurse - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
330 - 495 EUR
361 - 715 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
330 - 772 EUR
330 - 865 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,035 - 4,575 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used