Description of job position
- Preparing documents for product registration by the State Institute for Drug Control (SIDC).
- Updating the registration database and archiving documentation.
- Updating and reviewing registration documentation on the basis of comments.
- Monitoring legislative changes at the national and European levels.
- Ensuring compliance and implementation of the legislative requirements.
- Checking product documentation, advertising materials, and texts.
- Ensuring the preparation and evaluation of analyses.
- Communicating with regulatory authorities, state institutions, and other departments within the company.
Position Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
330 - 501 EUR
465 - 1,621 EUR
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Medicine & Social Care
647 - 1,389 EUR
454 - 1,667 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
996 - 4,745 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used