Description of job position
- Performing input, intermediate and output inspection of raw materials, components and products.
- Operating measuring instruments.
- Recording the results of measurements.
- Collecting samples of raw materials and their laboratory testing.
- Proposing measures and their implementation after identifying errors and drawbacks.
- Participating in the implementation of quality systems.
- Completing reports on audit results.
- Managing and updating prescribed documentation.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Quality Inspector - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
330 - 495 EUR
Pedicurist, Manicurist, Nail Technician
330 - 811 EUR
330 - 850 EUR
Education, Science & Research
332 - 787 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,023 - 4,674 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used