Description of job position
- Providing advice on the choice of suitable clothing, footwear, accessories and cosmetics subject to the colour type of clients, their figure, age, status, occasion etc.
- Determining the so-called colour types and colour shades associated with them that suit the client’s face.
- Managing the wardrobe.
- Accompanying clients while shopping for/buying clothing, footwear, accessories and cosmetics.
- Applying daytime and evening make-up.
Position Image Stylist, Beauty Stylist - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
330 - 495 EUR
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
332 - 825 EUR
Image Stylist, Beauty Stylist
330 - 839 EUR
Store Department Manager
330 - 885 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,023 - 4,674 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used