Description of job position
- Ensuring the functionality and continuous improvement of the organisation’s quality system.
- Responsibility for the implementation of policies, goals, and objectives of quality.
- Responsibility for the planning, organisation, and conducting of internal audits at the organisation’s departments, checking the effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions, and the functionality and updating of the managed documentation system.
- Updating the quality manual.
- Planning internal trainings and educating the staff.
Position Quality Control/ISO Manager - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
330 - 501 EUR
IT Security Specialist
494 - 2,089 EUR
Quality Control/ISO Manager
429 - 2,213 EUR
Business Group Manager
562 - 2,036 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
996 - 4,745 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used