Description of job position
- Serving alcohol and soft drinks.
- Taking orders from customers.
- Preparing cocktails with an emphasis on the correct procedure and recipe.
- Washing and polishing glasses and cleaning bartending tools.
- Arranging bottles and glasses placed on the shelves in the bar.
- Wiping the bar and changing the used ashtrays.
- Collecting payments and accepting cash and operating the cash register.
- Monitoring the current stock levels.
- Complying with hygiene standards in the workplace.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Bartender - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
330 - 501 EUR
330 - 748 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
330 - 672 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
330 - 692 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
996 - 4,745 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used