Description of job position
- Drawing up the strategy to modernise the system of water management infrastructure.
- Elaborating studies, master plans and analyses for water management infrastructure.
- Ensuring the complex tasks of water management area in the field of public water supply and sewerage.
- Regulating the performance of operational activities in the area of public water supply, sewerage and sewage treatment plants.
- Analysing data on operational activities in the area of mining and distribution of drinking water, sewerage and sewage water treatment.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Water Management Engineer - Water Management, Forestry, Environment in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
450 - 481 EUR
Marketing, Advertising, PR
450 - 1,098 EUR
Water Management Engineer
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
459 - 960 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
450 - 1,035 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,022 - 5,161 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used