Description of job position
- Reading the hand-writings in the printed or digital form.
- Searching for errors in the contents, language, grammar and style.
- Marking errors using proofreading marks.
- Consulting the found imperfections with the authors of the texts.
- Repeated reading of the corrected hand writings before sending them into print.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Proofreader - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
450 - 486 EUR
450 - 710 EUR
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
450 - 751 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
450 - 670 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,010 - 5,085 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used