Description of job position
- Providing expert advice to customers in choosing the appropriate type of wine and other noble drinks.
- Serving wine and other high quality beverages.
- Compiling wine cards and lists of beverages.
- Ordering, archiving, and selling wine and other products.
- Organising wine presentations and wine tastings.
- Training and managing personnel in the given field.
Position Sommelier - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
330 - 501 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
398 - 1,171 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
549 - 978 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
412 - 1,159 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
996 - 4,745 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used